Kitchen Cabinet Refacing & Refinishing Door Replacement in Toronto, Brampton, Vaughan, Mississauga, Oakville , Scarborough.
Please Confirm which service you need below
Refacing 289-204-2201 (New Doors & Tops)
Spray Painting Cabinet Doors
Kitchen Cabinet Refacing Toronto Cost
Base on average sales in Toronto. The minimum is $2,500 and up to $10,000 most jobs average $3.500. For an average size kitchen we also offer package pricing.
Counter tops range between $800 to $3500 Call 289-204-2201.
Kitchen Sinks range from $150 to $400 (Plus tax on all prices)
A Professional Kitchen Refacing job can look just the same as a new kitchen install. Most likely your existing kitchen will have better materials used for construction. Call Now 289-204-2201 FREE QUOTE & UPGRADES
On average the kitchen cabinet doors and veneers start showing their age after 10 years of average use. Some of your drawer boxes and slides may not be pulling out smoothly, or maybe you are in need of a quick update before putting your home on the market. A lot of the kitchens I visit are in good condition and have solid bones. You may be tired of looking at your old outdated colour, yet the layout is perfectly fine. Therefore what your kitchen could use is a kitchen reface. On average up to 60% of the kitchen is already in place. Meaning the remaining components can be replaced or modified with new replacing doors, trim and counter tops to name a few.
We also install soft close hinges and drawers tracks, keep in mind we will need to confirm if hardware will fit your drawer box and door sizes.
You may know this already. A lot of the kitchen cabinets that are installed by home builders use standard size cabinets, with few or no extra storage accessories keeping cost down.
Meaning your basic layout which includes a few drawers, a stove, refrigerator, and dishwasher opening gives little space for extra storage.
So when asked to make changes to increase storage we can add additional roll out shelves, recycle units and maybe a pantry if room permits.
Cabinet Door Repainting Video
Cabinet Door After Video
Planning Tips and Ideas
Here are some tips in planning out a kitchen renovation project. Either new, refacing or painting, refinishing.
- Visit other kitchen showroom and friends kitchens that are newly renovated.
- Layout your kitchen with masking tape to get an idea of cabinet spacing for an island, pantry larger walking space between cabinets. This will help in determining traffic flow if needed and cabinet sizes.
- Appliance sizes using new refrigerators: Attention is needed to the door swing and over all sizes. What looks nice in the the store is a total different fit in your kitchen. Therefore plan on what the overall size of the fridge is when the doors are open. Also door swinging into the traffic area are important to know. Will the door be in way when it is open, also will the dishwasher door create a problem in traffic flow when it is down.
- Design with storage in mind: Every well planned kitchen will have pull-out shelves in base cabinets or pantries, Get every idea on paper to ensure that all storage is properly planned and mapped out. .
- Plan for under mount sinks: With quartz and granite being the number choice for counter tops. An under mount sink will be the best choice with this type of surface. If laminate is your choice then a good quality sink that is 16 gauge. This a thicker more durable sink.
These are just a few ideas. Anyone of these tips will help you when it come to a kitchen renovation project.
We offer you the same kitchen accessories that you would normally have with a new kitchen design. So there is no need to shop for box store prices when we can offer you solid advice. You deal with one person to get the right information. Even if you're just looking, we want to give you the proper information when making your purchasing decision.
Looking for Another Search Result
- Kitchen Cabinet door Refinishing Toronto
- Kitchen Refacing Toronto
- Kitchen Cabinet Painting cost Toronto
- Kitchen Cabinets Painting Toronto
- Kitchen cabinet refinishing companies
- We have it here
What is kitchen Cabinet Refacing and Kitchen Refinishing In a few words
- Quick turn around time.
- Custom Add ons
- Extra storage devices available
- Great for home staging and resale purposes
- Crown Moulding
- Cabinet Alterations
- Large selection of wood and Thermofoil doors.
- Green Alternative.
- Custom colours
- You can still prepare food every night.
Watch This Video To Learn More About Hinge Hardware
Kitchen Cabinet Refinishing & Painting Brampton, Newmarket ,Toronto and Surrounding areas.
Another service offered with us is the kitchen cabinet refinishing program. The first part is the removal of the cabinet doors and drawer fronts. The next step is painting the cabinets to match the new cabinet doors. Custom colour matching is available.
This process is the most cost-effective way to update your kitchen. This can be a diy kitchen cabinet refacing project, which allows the customer to do it yourself kitchen painting. We will provide you with the proper kitchen paint, primer and finishing information. Once the painting is complete we will install new doors with updated concealed hinges if able to do so.
We offer kitchen remodeling with our kitchen refacing services. If you are looking for other work to be completed in our refacing program. Let us know. Some work we can offer is.
- Removal of walls
Want to know more about Toronto click on Toronto Fun facts. Is where we received our facts. Here is a fun fact about Toronto. Almost 25% of Canada's population lives within 160 km radius of Toronto. The Toronto Zoo is the largest in Canada and third largest in the world. Having 16,000 animals with 491 different species.
Looking for a job in Toronto.. Go to Toronto Jobs.
Looking for a job in Toronto.. Go to Toronto Jobs.