Kitchen Cabinet Refacing & Spray Refinishing Doors in Halifax,Dartmouth,Nova Scotia
Call 902-448-2108. 100's of colours to select from with affordable cabinet door replacement options along with counter tops.
Can you see that your cabinet doors are showing their age? Maybe the drawer boxes and slides not pulling out smoothly? In need of a quick update before putting your home on the market. We can easily exchange your kitchen cabinet doors for newer ones.
If your cabinet boxes are in good solid condition and you are happy with the layout then there is no need to replace. On average 50% to 60% of the cabinets are in place. Drawer and handle hardware can be easily replaced with modern soft close concealed hinges.
People ask where to buy kitchen cabinets doors only?
We offer you the same kitchen accessories that you would normally have with a new kitchen design. So there is no need to shop for box store prices when we can offer you solid advice. You deal with one person to get the right information. Even if you are just looking, we want to give you the proper information when making your purchasing decision.
Two Tone Kitchen Spray Painting Specialist
Custom Wall Units
Kitchen Cabinet Refacing & Spray Refinishing Doors in Halifax,Dartmouth, Vancouver, Edmonton, Toronto, Moncton, Ottawa
I phoned Rob Stack and he quickly reached out to his network and hooked me up with Ryan Aube at Stone Hammer. Ryan came out on Sunday morning and cut and re-polished the quartz counter top and provided a very clean and professional service.
My wife and I really appreciated the responsiveness of Rob at Kitchen Cabinet Refacing for the excellent service. It allowed my wife and I to proceed with our Christmas planning (saved my bacon!!!)
Kitchen Cabinet refacing Inspiration with new replacement doors.
- New soft close drawer box upgrades.
- New soft close hinge Hardware.
- New Quartz Countertop replacement.
- Custom soft close drawers. Standard Rollouts
- New Crown Moulding Package.
- This customer saved approximately $8500.00 compared to a new kitchen. Money saved went towards new counter top
What You Should Know First Before You Reface Your Kitchen
What is kitchen Cabinet Refacing and Kitchen Refinishing In a few words
- Quick turn around time.
- Custom Add ons
- Extra storage devices available
- Great for home staging and resale purposes
- Crown Moulding
- Cabinet Alterations
- Large selection of wood and Thermofoil doors.
- Green Alternative.
- Helping the Habitat for Humanity.
- Halifax Granite Counter Tops
- Custom colours
- Halifax Silestone and Ceasarstone Quartz Countertop supplier.
- You can still prepare food every night.
Perhaps You are looking for
- Kitchen Cabinet Refacing Halifax Dartmouth.
- Kitchen Cabinet Door Refinishing Halifax.
- Kitchen Spray Refinishing Halifax.
- Cabinet Door Replacement Dartmouth.
- Kitchen Refacing Halifax, Dartmouth
- Where to buy kitchen cabinet doors only.
Planning Tips For New, Refacing Or Refinishing Kitchens
Here are some tips in planning out a kitchen renovation project. Either new, refacing or painting, refinishing.
- Visit other kitchen showroom and friends kitchens that are newly renovated.
- Layout your kitchen with masking tape to get an idea of cabinet spacing for an island, pantry larger walking space between cabinets. This will help in determining traffic flow if needed and cabinet sizes.
- Appliance sizes using new refrigerators: Attention is needed to the door swing and over all sizes. What looks nice in the the store is a total different fit in your kitchen. Therefore plan on what the overall size of the fridge is when the doors are open. Also door swinging into the traffic area are important to know. Will the door be in way when it is open, also will the dishwasher door create a problem in traffic flow when it is down.
- Design with storage in mind: Every well planned kitchen will have pull-out shelves in base cabinets or pantries, Get every idea on paper to ensure that all storage is properly planned and mapped out. .
- Plan for under mount sinks: With quartz and granite being the number choice for counter tops. An under mount sink will be the best choice with this type of surface. If laminate is your choice then a good quality sink that is 16 gauge. This a thicker more durable sink.
These are just a few ideas. Anyone of these tips will help you when it come to a kitchen renovation project.
Kitchen Cabinet Door Painting Cost
See More Pictures Below
Cabinet Refacing Process
Our cabinet refacing process is a double bond application. This involves applying a laminate backer called phenolic which is 1/32" thick, this is then adhered to a vinyl sheet covering. This material is then glued to your cabinet surfaces which is similar to your laminate counter top process. This is what we call a double bond process. This gives a better durable bond then other refacing applications which is often used by other companies to save time. Ask me to give you a sample piece of the material.
One question I often receive is how to remove this material from the cabinet. Answer is, you would have to use a heat gun, or the use of a sharp knife to cut it off.
Serving Halifax, Dartmouth.
Do it Yourself Kitchen Refinishing and Refacing
Kitchen Refinishing has two parts involved. The first part is the removal of the cabinet doors and drawer fronts. The next step is painting the cabinets to match the new cabinet doors.
This process is the most cost-effective way to update your kitchen. This can be a diy kitchen cabinet refacing project, which allows the customer to do it yourself kitchen painting. We will provide you with the proper kitchen paint, primer and finishing information. Once the painting is complete we will install new doors with updated concealed hinges. For more great ideas go to refacing kitchen cabinets photos
The second option is refacing which involves applying new end panels to the cabinet sides and applying veneer or laminate to the exterior facing of the cabinet boxes. The end result is greener because less waste is going into the landfill. We also donate reusable cabinet components to the habitat for humanity. Average refacing takes between 3-5 days based on a 10 x 10 kitchen.
Visit..http://www.hgtv.com/design/rooms/kitchens/ideas-for-refacing-kitchen-cabinets for more kitchen refacing ideas.
Minor changes can be made to your kitchen layout. This process reduces the inconveniences of a major kitchen renovation. You can use your kitchen every evening to prepare meals. Also some items in your cabinets will have to be re-organized.
We offer kitchen remodeling with our kitchen refacing services. If you are looking for other work to be completed in our refacing program. Let us know. Customers like to keep their remodeling project simply by dealing with one person. We can help organize your project to complete your project . Some of the projects we work with are.
- Removal of walls
Kitchen Renovation Project
- Wall removal
- New flooring
- Bulk head extention
- Recess lighting
- Wall tile
- Cabinet modifications
- Fridge Extension
- Wine Cabinet in Island
- Pullout Garbage cabinet
- Coffee serving pantry
- Frost glass doors
- Soft close doors
- Soft close drawers
- Granite Countertops
- One Happy Customer
New Video From Above Pictures
Call 902-448-2108 Robert Stack
Replacing kitchen cabinet doors and drawer fronts
People ask where to buy kitchen cabinet doors only. Answers is we offer wood and thermo wrap doors.
A lot of my customers are looking for an easy, fast cost effective way of re-doing their kitchen.
Kitchen Cabinet Refacing Reviews
The business owner is also the guy who does the job so he cares about you, the job and your satisfaction. I have worked with several contractors over the years and Rob is indeed one of the best. I am very satisfied with the work he did, the timelines he provided and his free advise on my many other projects. My kitchen went from the ugly 1970's to a modern style kitchen. I can't be more pleased. Oh yes and his price was just right. I have and will recommend Kitchen Refacers to friends and family who want to update their kitchen on a limited budget.
Colleen In Halifax
We're big DIY people and I wanted a more current look so a couple of years ago I went out and bought new hinges and pulls. I installed them too. BAD IDEA! The doors never closed properly, they squeaked...they drove us crazy.
I called Robert Stack/Kitchen Refacing because he came highly recommended by a friend. We are so happy we did.
He was here quickly, the price was very fair, the cabinet doors were taken out on Wednesday and returned and mounted on Thursday so very quick turnaround.
This would probably be considered a small job and many companies are not quick to respond to them.
We are so happy with the work Robert did for us, no squeaks, the doors close fully and the hinges are hidden. Thanks so much:))
- Proudly Serving: Halifax Dartmouth kitchen cabinet renovations, and cabinet designing, in Brookside, Beekchville, Shad Bay, Bedford,Whites lake,Prospect Village, Goodwood, Timberlea, Tantallon, Beaver Bank, Cole harbour, Mineville, Lawrencetown, Enfield, Elmsdale, wolfville, Saint Margarets Bay, Spryfield.