Kitchen Refacing In Halifax, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
Halifax kitchen cabinet refacers offers kitchen cabinet refacing, cabinet door refinishing, door replacement, and bathroom cabinetry in Halifax, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia Canada. We offer top quality solid wood doors and superior vinyl doors.
Are your cabinet doors showing their age? Are the drawer boxes and slides not pulling out smoothly? Maybe you're in need of a quick kitchen update before putting your home on the market. If your cabinets are in good solid condition and your happy with your layout then there is no need to replace. On average up to 60% of the is already in place. There is no need to shop for box store prices when we can offer you solid advice. You deal with one person to get the right information. Even if you're just looking , we want to give you the proper information when making your purchasing decision. Read our testimonials to find out what our customers' have to say.
Like us on facebook for your promotion package
Why Choose Kitchen Refacers
• All work is completed by the owner (Robert Stack) there is no middleman mark up or commission sales people.
• Deal with professional skilled trades who specialize in their field of work.
• 27 years’ experience in kitchen cabinet making, cabinet design, cabinet door refinishing and kitchen cabinet installs.
• We are passionate about kitchen resurfacing and we want to turn your kitchen into an enjoyable room to be in.
• All re-usable items are donated to the Habitat for Humanity.
• Customer is always updated during the kitchen refacing process to ensure the project is completed to their satisfaction.
- Recent references available upon request.
Large selection of custom made doors.
Custom stain matching available.
What we offer
- Kitchen cabinet refacing package pricing.
- Crown moulding installations.
- KItchen Cabinet re-dooring.
- Kitchen Cabinet door refinishing.
- Stain colour matching.
- Drawer box repairs and upgrades.
- Cabinet modifications
- Silestone countertop specialist
- Laminate countertops specialist
- Custom Islands
- Much more.
We always invite you to check us out first with the BBB
Tip of the Week
When using your self-clean oven. A good practice to get into is to pull your oven forward one foot, this will prevent heat damage to the cabinet doors. Hmmm no one told me this before!
47 Lylewood Dr
Middle Sackville NS B4E 3B1