Kitchen Refacers offers kitchen cabinet refacing, cabinet door refinishing, door replacement, and bathroom cabinetry.
Follow this link for Halifax Kitchen Cabinets.
Are your cabinet doors showing their age? Are the drawer boxes and slides not pulling out smoothly? Maybe you're in need of a quick update before putting your home on the market. If your cabinets are in good solid condition and your happy with your layout then there is no need to replace. On average up to 60% of the cabinets are in place. Drawer and handle hardware can be replaced with modern soft close concealed hinges. We offer you the same kitchen accesories that you would normally have with a new kitchen design. So there is no need to shop for box store prices when we can offer you solid advice. You deal with one person to get the right information. Even if you're just looking, we want to give you the proper information when making your purchasing decision. Read our testimonials to find out what our customers' have to say.
Why Choose Kitchen Refacers
• All work is completed by the owner (Robert Stack) there is no middleman mark up or commission sales people.
• Deal with professional skilled trades who specialize in their field of work.
• 27 years’ experience in cabinet making, design, door refinishing and cabinet installs.
• We are passionate about kitchen cabinet resurfacing and we want to turn your kitchen into an enjoyable room to be in.
• All re-usable items are donated to the Habitat for Humanity.
• Customer is always updated during the cabinet refacing process to ensure the project is completed to their satisfaction
Large selection of custom cabinet door replacement.
Custom stain matching available. Ranging from dark kitchen cabinet doors to light colour kitchens
What we offer
- Kitchen cabinet refacing package pricing.
- Crown moulding installations.
- Kitchen cupboard door replacement.
- Cabinet door refinishing.
- Stain colour matching.
- Drawer box repairs and upgrades.
- Cabinet modifications
- Silestone countertop specialist
- Laminate countertops specialist
- Custom Islands
- Much more
- DYI program to help get you started click here
Tip Of The Month
When purchasing a dishwasher, be sure to check that your dishes and cups fit. A lot of washers have different racking systems.
A good tip would be to bring a plate to the appliance store to determine the proper fit. Also check the wash cycles. A lot of the newer models run a longer cycle.
We always invite you to check us out first with the BBB